Future of E learning
In the past few years, the concept of traditional education has undergone fundamental changes. Immersive classrooms are no longer the only learning option-at least with the rise of the Internet and new technologies, this learning method is no longer the only option. Nowadays, as long as you can use a computer, you can get quality education anytime, anywhere. We are entering a new era-the revolution of online education.
According to HubSpot, 75% of the professionals surveyed prefer to use online training videos to learn; similarly, 68% of professionals trust their online learning platform of choice. For employees, online learning is essential to their career development. Online learning provides opportunities to achieve these goals while balancing their work and schedule. Online learners can develop their skills at their own pace and keep learning records for future reference. In this way, they can obtain education and knowledge while performing their duties.
Benefit of Online learning is: Online learning is about accessibility and inclusiveness. By allowing students to work almost anywhere, it removes the physical barriers that prevent many people from achieving academic or professional ambitions. In addition, online learning can ensure that all children receive a top-notch education.
Reasons for Online Learning:
- Flexibility: The ability to study online allows you to study anywhere freely without having to attend classes at a designated time. For people, this is usually more convenient because you don’t have to sacrifice most of the day to commute or get stuck in traffic to attend class. Online learning means you can study in the comfort of your home.
- A better learning experience: Given that students are allowed to study at their own pace and are encouraged to gain hands-on experience in reciting textbooks, online learning can provide a better learning experience. It can also help students to take classes from a comfortable place, which makes them more likely to learn with a positive attitude. Commuting, school time and lack of personal timetable pressure make students more energy to participate in online courses.
- Make education accessible: online learning allows you to receive education later in life, for example, if you work full-time but want to pursue a field of study. It allows you to receive education without having to resign or delay between them.
- Learn at your own place: in a more conventional education, the instructor often overwhelms you and may have difficulty trying and processing these concepts without having to walk away and spend some time trying to decipher the notes. Online learning allows you to learn on your own, so you can spend all your time mastering ideas before you continue. This not only ensures that you fully understand what you are learning, but you can also get the most out of your education.
- Career opportunities: Online learning teaches you to be independent. You are only responsible for your own learning. Therefore, you must coordinate your learning time and therefore force you to improve your time management skills. Being able to prove that you have ownership is a good example that can be used when answering questions in a job interview. Working on something and sticking to it till the end is a skill that many employers want.
May, 23, 2021
P. S. S. Sushmita