Python is an interpreted, high level, and general-purpose all programming language. It is one of the quickest thriving programming languages in which its advancement is steady without any barrier. Its relevancy now equals JAVA, C, C++ which tend to surpass them in the coming years because of its applicability. Python usefulness cuts across different fields and thus makes it a fertile ground to invest in skills acquisition.
Python as a programming language is easy and simple to learn with a unique feature of libraries that support data analysis, manipulation, and visualization. It has therefore evolved as the most preferred language and considered a must for professionals
Why is Python Programming Language unique?
Python programming language is unique in the following ways
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH PYTHON
Python finds its application but not limited to the following domains:
Web development and framework, Game development, Big data, Web testing, AI/data science, Smart devices. However, mastery of the python programming language can lead you to become
1. Data scientist- to identify data sources and automate the collection, analyzing data to discover trends, design predictive models and Machine learning algorithms, performing data visualization, proposing solutions to business challenges
2. Senior data scientists- to build analytical tools to generate insights, discover patterns, and predict behaviour, Implement machine learning and statistics-based algorithms
3. DevOps Engineer- used to deploy updates and fixes, analyzing and resolve technical issues, develop scripts to automate visualization, and deliver level 2 technical support
4. Software engineer- developing existing programs, writing and testing codes, analyzing user requirements
5. Senior software engineer- develop high-quality software architecture, reviewing and debugging code, implementing version control and design patterns
According to indeed, a python programmer annual income averages $110,840. These tend to increase with increasing qualifications/certifications and also experience.
Top Companies/Organisations Using Python
Other top companies include Nokia, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, Netflix, Bank of America e.t.c